TM DATA CENTER FACILITIES
Netmyne Data Centers provide the most conducive physical environment in order to keep your servers up and running 24 x 7. All Netmyne Data Centers combine around-the-clock network monitoring with stand-by technical personnel trained in the areas of networking, Internet, and systems management.
Netmyne Data Centers provide the most conducive physical environment necessary to keep your servers up and running 24 hours a day, seven days a week. These world-class facilities are custom designed with raised floors, temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, split unit air-conds, centralized UPS, generator set and server racks. They offer the widest range of physical security features, including state-of-the-art FM200 smoke detection and fire suppression systems, and 24×7 secured access, closed-circuit TV, as well as webcam surveillance and security breach alarms. All systems including the UPS, PDU, HVAC, Temperature Controller, Humidity Controller, Security and Fire Threat are constantly checked by a web-based monitoring system. The fire detection itself is managed with a VESDA air sampling system.
Within these facilities, we are able to deliver the highest levels of reliability through a number of redundant subsystems, such as multiple network backbones and fully redundant power on the premises with backup generators.
Netmyne currently operates five data centers. Four of them are in Klang Valley, Malaysia, which are located inside the Telekom Exchange buildings. They are in Cyberjaya, Wangsa Maju, Subang Airport and Brickfield respectively. These Data Centers are mainly connected to TMNet’s International Gateway at Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. The fifth and one of the newest data center resides in Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang.
The Cyberjaya, Brickfields and Bayan Baru Data Centers provide EastGate backup redundancy. That is why our Data Centers are so special.
Finally, all Netmyne Data Centers combine around-the-clock network monitoring with stand-by technical personnel trained in the areas of networking, Internet, and systems management. The result is a physical and technical environment affording customers the reliability and flexibility necessary to outsource their mission-critical Internet operations.
Basic facilities provided in Netmyne Brickfields Datacenter
- 24×7 Customer care & Monitoring
- Variable bandwidth speed – Capacity ranging from 64 kbps to 2.5 Gbps is offered through the carriers present in AIMS’ telehouses.
- Dual power distribution system backed by UPS and generators in N+1 configuration
- Regulated temperature of 20°C ( ±2°C) and humidity of 50%rH ( ± 5%rH)
- Enhanced facility security and safety with centralised monitoring system
- Early fire detection and FM200 suppression system
- State-of-the-art cabling management system
- Dual electrical grounding systems with resistance level of 0.5 Ω
- Dual risers
- Protected Fibre trunks
- Redundant network connections
- Guarded building and secured door access
- CCTV surveillance system