Service Level Agreement (SLA)
DSE guarantees that your server would be UP and running within 24 hours upon the confirmation of payment. Unfortunately, if it exceeds more than 24 hours and for the first 12 hours you will be ENTITLED to 1 credit of usage which rounds up to 1 day. If you have not been to use the service within 48 hours upon payment, you will be compensated with 2 days credit which means 2 credits.
DSE that in the event of a dedicated server hardware failure, the faulty hardware will be replaced within 2 hours of identifying the problem. In the event that this guarantee is not met, we will issue a credit for ten times the actual amount of additional downtime. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer’s monthly recurring charge. This guarantee does not include the time it requires to perform additional software related maintenance, including rebuilding web accounts from backups, cloning hard drives, reloading the operating system, reloading and configuring applications, or rebuilding raid arrays.
DSE guarantees network uptime to be 99.9%. This guarantee assures that all major routing devices within our network are reachable from the global internet 100% of the time.
Many possible situations are completely beyond the control of DSE, and therefore are not in the scope of this SLA
These situations include:
· Scheduled Network Maintenance – occasionally network maintenance will be required. DSE will do everything possible to minimize and avoid downtime during this maintenance. You will receive prior notification of upcoming maintenance at the email address we have on file. Scheduled maintenance periods are not eligible for SLA credits.
· Hardware Maintenance – on rare occasions, the hardware in your Dedicated Server may need maintenance or replacement. DSE will do everything possible to minimize any downtime in these situations per our hardware replacement SLA. Any downtime incurred as a result of this maintenance will not be counted towards our network SLA.
· Software Maintenance – an important part of managing a dedicated server is keeping the software up to date. If you choose to have DSE manage your server, occasional software updates will be required to address security or performance issues. Usually you will experience little or no downtime in these situations, but we cannot guarantee a specific amount of time in all situations.
· Malicious Attacks – if a third party not associated with DSE initiates a “Denial of Service” or other form of disabling attack against your Dedicated Server or major portions of our network, DSE will do everything in its power to stop the attack, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
· cPanel Issues – if you choose to run cPanel and Web Host Manager on your Dedicated Server, the default install will be configured for automatic updates of cPanel related software. On occasion, one of these automatic updates could adversely affect all or part of the cPanel related software on you server. DSE will do whatever is necessary to fix any cPanel related problems, but cannot guarantee a resolution time.
All requests for compensation must be received within 5 business days of the incident in question. The amount of compensation may not exceed the customer’s monthly recurring charge. This SLA does not apply for any month that the customer has been in breach of DSE Terms of Service or if the account is in default of payment.
DSE technicians are available 24 hours a day. There are a number of ways to reach us, including toll free phone support, online help desk, and email.
· Phone – +6019-633-0833
· Help Desk – http://member.ds.my
· Email – firstname.lastname@example.org